With our head office in Hyderabad, India
, we, Botanic Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
, have made our presence globally in the markets of Israel, France, South Korea, USA, Brazil, Spain
and more, by offering an expert-approved line of herbal extracts. Amla Extract, Ashwagandha Extract, Black Pepper Extract
and Aloe Vera Extract
, for instance. We continue to grow further and farther by expanding our market reach via well-organized network.
To track the shipment status of all our products, from the farm to the end customers, we have maintained excellent transportation facility.
We make use of integrated logistics, shipment and input traceability systems that are further supported by a world class CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning). With such advanced systems, we digitally trace our products with great accuracy.
For healthy farms, healthy communities and sustainability of water, we take several efforts such as:
- Green house based seedling production systems
- Use of germination trays
- Use of water saving techniques such as drip irrigation
- To minimize weed growth and enhance moisture in soil, we make use of mulching
- We support in management of local water resources
To ensure healthy soil, which remains good for cultivation in years to come, we take the following measures:
- Use of green manures
- Adopting and promoting field specific solutions
- Use of site specific nutrient management systems
- Customizing the fertilized mix that is used in farms
Innovative Organic Agriculture Practices
At our company, we develop and promote several Innovative Organic Agriculture Practices and follow principles of:
- Integrated pest management (IPM)
- Integrated weed management (IWP)
- Use of organic pesticides and fertilizers
Farming Community Enhancement
Our business is not restricted to sell of offered Aloevera Extract, Black Pepper Extract, Beetroot Extract, Amla Extract, etc., rather, we work for contributing to the skills enhancements of our partner farmers through:
- Training and skill development of farmers to NOP (National Organic Program- USA) standards and NPOP (National Programme for Organic Production- India)
- Encouraging them to adopt IPM (Integrated Pest Management) and GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) compliance
- Support in choosing profitable and compliant seeds, fertilizers and pesticides
- Support in updating them about better pre-harvest and post-harvest practices
- Hands-on training for using farm machines
- Impressive farm safety awareness programmes
- Training programmes to update them about best & latest agricultural practices
- Support in maintaining required farm diaries & documents
We attract customers across the market because of the certificates we have, such as:
- Our linked botanic healthcare partner farms are certified organic.
- Our processing and storage facilities are certified.
- At our premises, we follow USDA (NOP), Indian (NPOP) and EU organic standards.
- Our experts abide by the stringent norms set by the Indian Ministry of Agriculture and APEDA in accordance with the Transaction Certificates (TC) used to trace organic crops.
All the extracts that we offer are sold under the following brand names:
- AbsoCurcumin Power Booster
- BioPepper 95